Wednesday 13 January 2010

Lovely Letters - Crafty Templates



I was excited to find my Crafty Templates Love Letters kit in my letter box last week and couldn't wait to get started. Full of lovely red and kraft papers with splashes of cream and black, you can pick one up here

I loved the shape of the tree template and paired it with some accessorize stickers from my own stash.



I liked the look of the plain kraft hearts in the background as it doesn't overwhelm. I just added MM sticker sentiment from my own stash.




This is a combination of two templates, the button heart and banner birds. As soon as I saw the birds I knew that I wanted to colour them in a 'tattoo style', I don't have the fancy markers so I used my good old watercolour pencils and was happy how it turned out but would have liked them to be a bit more vibrant!




I used the mug template and added tabs on the side to make a little pouch and added a sachet of hot chocolate and a chocolate covered spoon as a sweet treat for the recipient :)




This one was made using some scraps from the kit, ribbon and chipboard button from previous kits, a sweet little gold birdie from a MM Vintage Findings kit (oh how I love MM vintage stuff) and a stamp from my dad's old stamp collection!

Till next time, I've been scrapping a bit over the past few days hence the lack of cards and I am seriously stressing over hubbies birthday card, I hope my idea translates but even if not I know he will appreciate the effort!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you've been busy, and produced some fantastic cards using this months templates. They are all gorgeous!
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails