Tuesday 5 January 2010

Thank you very much, thank you very, very, very much!



The thank you very much ditty from the Roses chocolate advert has been running through my brain whilst making these cards. I love giving cards and thank you cards are no exception, we received some lovely christmas gifts so these cards were a must-make.

The peach and green card is for my mum and dad who spoilt me rotten and I knew they (ok, my mum) would appreciate something frilly and girly! It looks a bit squiffy in the picture but I promise it's not!




These were made from some paper I have had for a while but it felt christmassy yet not which suited the purpose perfectly!

1 comment:

  1. wow these are absolutely gorgeous. I love your style

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails