Sunday 14 February 2010

Fresh as a Daisy - Crafty Templates

Loving this month's Crafty Templates Fresh as a Daisy card kit. Such lovely spring-y colours using yummy papers from Basic Grey Origins collection among other lovely bits and pieces. Leo creates such lovely kits and some great templates, I really look forward to them dropping on my doormat each month!
I am really sucking at photos just lately, my craft room (or should I be posh and say 'studio') gets some great light but with the crappy weather we have been having they look a little washed out. I promise they are zingy and fresh in real life!

I have some time off over the next couple of weeks so I am looking forward to relaxing and getting plenty of crafting done, I may scrapbook some more, I haven't done that in a little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails