Monday 8 February 2010

Sweet Baby

I love making baby cards as I always have to try and include a little ducky as often as I can! My husband's friends wife is currently in labour so this card will be winging it's way to them as soon as the little one arrives.
I started playing with scallop cards last week, I'm not keen on the edge at the fold, I think I should be attaching a scallop onto a card blank instead of making a scalloped blank. I've typed scallop so many times now the word has lost all meaning :)
I had to squeeze in a baby girl one, always good to keep a spare handy just in case! Be back later this week to share this month's Crafty Templates kit, it's yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails