Sunday 18 April 2010

Happy Birthday Charlie!


It is my good friend's son's birthday next week, I cannot believe how much he has grown from the cute 3 year old to the sassy 10 year old he will be on the 28th of April.

I think I have said before that I am not good when it comes to boy cards so here is my attempt :) I used my new promarkers to colour in the robot and stars. I love using promarkers, streak free finish and so many options. I am finding it hard to find images I like to colour, I am not into magnolia stamps or the cuter images so I think I need to try and draw my own *gulp* the only drawback is I'm not that good an artist!

For some reason the bling cardstock I used for the title looks like it doesn't tie in when photographed but looks much nicer in person.

I didn't manage to create anything card related today but I did embroider a t-shirt for my friend's daughter and made some matching hair clips so I have a small sense of accomplishment!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails