Monday 5 April 2010

Sweet Talia - Altered Photo Frame

I recently reconnected with a dear friend who lives in the US who I had lost touch with and was delighted to find she had a beautiful 3 year old little girl. As part of a parcel of goodies I am sending to her I altered this photo frame for her daughter's bedroom.

This is the second frame I altered. The first one was a very pretty frame and I had distressed it just how I wanted with pink paint showing under the white and I decided to use crackle glaze, so far so good, I then thought I would rub some pale pink paint over the top and wipe the excess off. BIG mistake, it looked like the frame had a bad case of eczema so I started over again!

I use Crate Paper for the background and letters, lots of lace, velvet ribbon, sizzix die cut swirls on bo bunny paper distressed with distress inks, imaginisce & prima blooms and some vintage millinery flowers all topped off with glitter, gems and pearls.

I love it so much, I just wish I knew some more little girls so I could make more :)

1 comment:

  1. That is an absolutely gorgeous frame. Lovely colours. I'm sure she will be thrilled with her gift, lucky girl ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails