Friday 21 May 2010

Poppyseed Crazy

I recently bought some of the new K&Co Poppyseed range and I love it, gorgeous colours, lovely embellishments with a contemporary feel. I couldn't resist and got straight to it!


The paper is from the paper mat pad and the butterflies are from the beautiful heavy cardstock borders pack. The lovely striped velvet ribbon was from Paperchase, it matches perfectly!


The words and butterflies are also from the borders pack.

This one was a bit of an experiment but it came out ok, I love the coloured dymo tape, lends itself perfectly to more retro themed cards.

I can't wait to make some more but that will have to wait, I just received a pack of yumminess called Delovely!
Hope you are all having a good week, thank goodness it's Friday, more craft time!

1 comment:

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails