Monday 10 January 2011

52 Cards Challenge Week 2

Wow, I am so pleased that so many people intend to take part in the 52 Card Challenge. If you aren't sure what it is please take a look at the post below for full details, however to recap the challenge is to create a card using the 3 prompts given.

You can choose to use just one of the prompts or all three it's completely up to you! I have developed a very hi-tech and complex system for picking the prompts. I take 3 paper bags, each filled with prompts that cover a colour, a technique and a theme/style and pick one from each bag - tee hee, i told you it was technical!

Without further ado, here are the prompts for week 2
You can choose to create a card that features purple, or one that has die cuts or one with stripes, you can choose to have a combination of two, or, you can be like me and use all 3! Remember, it is completely up to you how you interpret the prompts, they are there to be a little kick start to the whole creative process :)
It was nice to be able to dig into some newish stash of MME Penny Lane, I also used my beloved Nesties and a cute stamp I picked up in the US whilst on holiday last year. For some reason the ribbon looks very dark in the photo, it's much more the colour of the lighter purple in the stripes.

Please feel free to add your link below, or within the comments section or in the challenge thread on UKS

I look forward to seeing all your creations!

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    I just saw that you are doing the 52 Cards Challenge and I love the concept! I just added you to my challenge blog list and hope to join you in the upcoming year!

    By the way, technology is overrated at times - love your methodology (tee hee!)

    Hugs
    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails