Monday 14 March 2011

52 Cards Challenge Week 11

Hello there! I hope you are all enjoying the challenges? It is lovely to see so many beautiful cards being made each week, it really does make me happy that so many of you are taking part. Don't worry if you have only just found the challenges, you can start mid way through or catch up from the very beginning, it's all about helping you create!

Here are the prompts for this week
Red, Folding, Journalling Spot
and here is mine

I scored lines at intervals on a strip of paper and then folded to create a pleated strip, to keep it's shape I then sewed across the middle.
Supplies used: Hero Arts notecard, Cosmo Cricket Early Bird paper, Making Memories Noteworthy paper, Nestabilities dies, Papertrey Ink stamp, ribbon (etsy)

Until next week x

96/100

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails