Sunday 15 May 2011

52 Cards Challenge Announcement

Hello Friends!

Since starting the 52 cards challenge I have made some lovely new friends, seen some beautiful cards, boosted my own creativity and hopefully helped a couple of you increase yours.

It is with a heavy heart that I have decided I can no longer continue with the challenges. I could post the prompts every week, but I like to participate too and don't feel I can carry on without being fully 'invested'

Unfortunately other things in my life have taken over and I just don't have the time to continue. If you would like to take over please let me know and I can email you all the prompts so you can carry on.

I will still be posting here on my blog and look forward to creating more projects in the future.

Thank you for your continued reading and participation :)

Ang

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear this Ang. Life has a habit of getting in the way of things we have planned, so don't beat yourself up about it.

    I'm a recent recruit to the challenge but I'd like to continue if somebody is prepared to take the prompt posting over.

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails