Monday 2 May 2011

52 Cards Challenge Week 18

Happy monday to you and I hope you have been enjoying the extra days off work we've had recently :)

Here are the prompts for this week's challenge:

Yellow, Plastic and Gingham.

I did consider using yellow as my accent colour but after finding the perfect paper for it decided to theme it around the colour;
I used Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe Fabrics paper as the base and reversed it for the die cut label, Melissa Frances tiny tag and envelope, paper roses and a little acrylic flower as the 'plastic' element. This card turned out just how I wanted it to and I don't want to give it away :)

Supplies used: Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe Fabrics paper, Melissa Frances tiny tag and envelope, Recollections paper rose, American Crafts gingham ribbon, seam binding ribbon, lace, gingham card and gems.

I hope you have fun with this week's challenge :) Don't forget to leave a link to your's in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. The card is really gorgeous I'm not surprised you don't want to give it away. I love the flowers, just stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails