Saturday 25 August 2012

On a roll...

I've really been enjoying my crafting time over the past few days, I think trying to enter different challenges is great to help kick start your creativeness.

Here is another entry for the Hero Arts challenge (I promise you it's the last one)


Supplies used:Stamp; Antique Engravings, Sky's the Limit (Hero Arts). Die Cut; Antique Engravings (Hero Arts/Silhouette America) Cardstock; Pool (Hero Arts)

and this one is for the Papercrafts Connection August Gallery Challenge,


Supplies used: Die Cut; Borders (Silhouette America/Jamie Koay) Tag (Papertrey Ink) Paper; Stella and Rose Hazel 6x6 (My Mind's Eye), Stamp; Tiny Tags 2 (Papertrey Ink) Other; Heart Button (Etsy)

Well, it's a Bank Holiday weekend here so I am off to make some more cards :) Hope you have a super weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails