Sunday 27 January 2013

My Crafting Space

It's been a long time since I shared any pictures of my crafting space, it's nothing fancy but it's all mine and I love it!

Here is my main workspace


Eek, I didn't realise how bowed my shelving unit was till I saw this picture! I like to keep the things I use most often close to hand. My PTI stamps, markers and ink pads and my most used items. I keep all my markers, pens, pencils and tools in the little blue drawers. The little beige tins are Quickutz storage and I keep loose embellishments and miscellaneous small items in them.


I have two of the old Quickutz Magpie storage units which have sadly been discontinued, I would have loved a third one. I keep all of my Promarkers in colour families in the cubby holes, spare nibs and markers are kept in the drawers beneath, I have a small collection of Flexmarkers in the second cube. I am now a convert to the useability of Flexmarkers and am looking to swap over to using them exclusively.

 
On the top I keep a small selection of ribbons, my beloved button jar and my newest purchase, washi tape (I know, I am late to the party!)


I love this part of my storage, the rainbow colours of my memento ink pads, however, with the news that Tsukineko are releasing pigment ink pads to match the dye ink pads, I have no idea where I will store them all!


The green folder to the left of the units is my Martha Stewart folder in which I keep all of my dies. I love all the different pocket sizes you can buy, and I like to keep any spare dies cuts in the same pocket, it really is perfect. I bought my folder when I visited Canada last year, but I was so pleased to find that they now carry the whole range in Staples in the UK so it is easy to buy extras.

Now, please excuse the mess...


This is my Ikea Expedit unit that sits on the wall behind me so I simply have to swivel round in my chair to get access to all my supplies. The grey drawers hold my heat and glue guns, all of my gems and lots of small embellishments. Beneath my big shot there are four 'bins' that keep all my punches, Spellbinder/Sizzix dies, more cardstock and the inevitable 'junk drawer'.


On top is the home made 'clip it up' that my darling husband made for me, love it so much!

 
To the right of my expedit is a set of metal drawers which were, how do I say it, purloined from my wonderful Mum, I had my eye on them for ages and one day when she was having a tidy up I asked if I may have them and luckily she said yes! I have grand plans to rub them down and spray them duck egg blue and white, it's just another thing to go on my to do list!


Finally a glimpse into some of the drawers, mini ink pads, Tim Holtz pads, Hero Arts stamps to name just a few, it is surprising just how much these drawers can hold!

I hope you enjoyed the little tour, there are quite a few things I didn't get round to showing, including the 'Cupboard of Doom' but maybe I will save that for another day!

Thanks for looking
Ang x

6 comments:

  1. really like your binder/die storage! I need something like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at craft spaces! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very organised! And it looks very bright too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very neat and tidy - a really cool looking craft space!! Thank you for sharing with us!! Taunya Butler at daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! I especially love the shallow drawers that are perfect for inks and stamps.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails