Saturday 16 March 2013

Love This>Written On Ribbon.

I am a new customer to Wplus9, my first purchase was the fabulous Folk Art Florals which I adore and I have just purchased the gorgeous Written on Ribbon stamp set and die and could not wait to combine the two together, these really are wonderful stamps.

Here are two cards made with the two sets;


 
I think the ribbon banner and die cut have a truly classic feel, and, I would love to try and use it to recreate a more 'traditional' tattoo art style, I also think it will work perfectly on male cards. It is so versatile that I can't wait to try some more styles when I next have time to craft.
 
I haven't even begun to use all of the images in Folk Art Florals, I have to say that this card is one of my favourite inspiration pieces for this set.
 


Do you have any favourite cards made with this set? Be sure to share them in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails