Monday 14 October 2013

A Note of Thanks

I really do love Fresh Cut Florals stamps and dies from Wplus9, I think it may even be in my top 3 of all time. Unfortunately for you, it means you'll be seeing it more than a few times here over the next few months and for that I am sorry*

I love the starkness of black and grey paired with bright florals, and I already had the background strips cut so it was pretty easy to pull together.


I had enough stamped flowers and strips left over to make a coordinating tag too. I am currently trying to make a dent in my pile of 'scraps' so every time I make a card I have to use up all the remaining leftovers on another card or tag before I allow myself to move on. I think I made 6 in this manner over the weekend but I'll share them in another post.

Anywho, Toodle-oo
Ang x

*I'm sorry i'm not sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice indeed! :) I am really looking forward to teaming up fresh cut florals with some of the new Christmas stamps, I think this design could work lovely for a festive variation. Keep those fresh cut floral cards coming! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails