Thursday 26 December 2013

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #145: 2013 A la Carte

I enjoy learning new techniques and there has been some fabulous ones featured during Make It Monday's on Papertrey Ink. At the end of the year they compile all of the posts in one and you can pick your favorite technique, this year I combined two, Make It Monday #113: Perfect Pearls and Make It Monday #144: Heat Embossing on Vellum.
Cardstock-Bazzill Cardshoppe. Vellum-Making Memories, Stamp Set-Papertrey Ink, 
Medium-Perfect Pearls, Ranger. Adhesive-Invisi-Dots for Vellum, Glue Dots International.

I stamped the medallions using watermark ink onto turquoise vellum and liberally added perfect pearls in turquoise, berry twist and forever purple then embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder. Unfortunately when I stitched it to the base if rubbed some of the pearls off the edges but it's not too noticeable.

What about the picture quality, huh? it's a big improvement on my usual offering. I was a lucky girl and Santa bought me some lights to go along with the little light cube I got a couple of years ago, I know I have quite a way to go but I was relieved that I am able to show almost true to life colours in my pictures at last :)

Thanks for stopping by, 
Ang :)

1 comment:

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails