Wednesday 19 February 2014

Hero Arts Birthday Challenge

Over on the Hero Arts blog they have a challenge all about birthdays, and there are five category options to choose from. I decided to go with - 

Metallic birthday cards or party decor - In celebration of the Winter Olympic Games, add a touch of gold, silver, or bronze to your cards/projects.

and here is my take..

Unfortunately the daylight was fading when I took the picture. I made an A2 acrylic card base and stamped Hero Arts S5362 Dogwood stamp onto the lower two-thirds using StazOn metallic ink in gold, I also stamped a piece of patterned paper from the Crate Paper Little Bo Peep 6x6 pad with the same stamp and ink and adhered this inside the card. I inked a Pink Paislee Artisan Elements label with spun sugar distress ink and stamped Happy Birthday from Hero Arts CL181 Sparkle Clear Messages with gold ink.

It looks so delicate and really shines when it catches the light in the sun, I already have an idea who this card is going to go to!

I really love stamping on acetate and so far the card below that I made last year remains one of the most popular in my flickr photo stream and on pinterest. For more details you can visit the original post here.

Thanks for looking,
Ang.

1 comment:

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails