Sunday 9 February 2014

Working with Watercolours

As you may have seen from my previous post, I have just discovered the fun of using watercolours with my stamping and WPlus9 has a great step-by-step guide on one of the ways to do this, playing along, I decided to use the lovely Merry and Bright stamp set and dies.

Card - Bazzill. Watercolour Paper - Winsor and Newton. Ink - Memento.

Simply stamp your stamp on to your ink pad, you can then either take a mini mister or a wet paintbrush and spray/brush across the surface then stamp! Easy! I need to work some more on this card to balance it out a little better. It's a fun technique and so easy to do, so much so that I have decided to experiment some more. I have a couple more cards that are currently drying that I will post later!

Ang

2 comments:

  1. Watercolors are fun and you did a beautiful job with this Christmas card. I love the way you layered pinecones on top. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this set and how you used a watercolor technique with it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails