Sunday 9 March 2014

52 Cards challenge 2014 - Week 10

I am running so behind just lately. Here are my entries for this week's 52 Cards Challenge, the prompts are wood, plastic and stickers.
Paper - Oh Darling, The Pier, Crate Paper. American Crafts. Flair - American 
Crafts. Enamel Dots - MME. Washi tape - Hema. Stamp and dies - Papertrey Ink

 Paper and Stickers- Party Day, Crate Paper. Wooden Stars - Studio Calico
Die - Papertrey Ink. Ribbon - Etsy.

I have been having fun with my recent Crate Paper purchases! I think they have to be my favourite manufacturer, it's helped that TK Maxx and Homesense have been carrying a number of their items, along with some great American Crafts stuff.
I've also been lucky enough to acquire some more Wplus9 stamps and dies courtesy of Make the Day Special, it's dangerous to shop there! The other Crate Paper loveliness is from Sarah's Cards.
At Homesense I also picked up some washi tape with mixed prints on it including gorgeous doilies in silver and gold for £2.99. As far as the chalkboard stuff goes I think this is a new line in with other stores, except the price is quite a bit cheaper here.
These are some other little bits I picked up, 1-3 are all from the 99p store 4-5 from The Works and 6 is from Hobbycraft. Tiny sequins for shaker cards, mica looking glittery stuff, microbeads in darling little bottles, cameos, rose ribbon and some gorgeous pearl and diamante embellishments that I'm going to be forced to use (I just want to look at them!). I will add that these purchases are over the space of the past month!

Anyway, nearly bedtime, hope you had a lovely sunshiney weekend.
Ang.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure my comment from this morning via the iPad ever made it to you as nothing happened after I hit publish, but just in case I'll repeat again - both are gorgeous cards and definitely showcase your stash hauls beautifully, I love the first one with all that Oh Darling on it especially. And as you know I am another big Crate fan, it's the only brand I buy with regularity. ;o) Enjoy the rest of your stash purchases, I'm hoping to nip into TK Maxx later today and see if any craft stuff has finally landed. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails